Look out the collection of best inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, motivational thoughts, Inspirational ideas, sayings, and inspiring life quotes about dreams, happiness, strength and success from the Ex-President of India – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam (Born in 1931). Dr. Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam viz Dr. Abdul kalam was the 11th president of India (2002-2007). Words are endless to describe the dignity of the person. This Aerospace Engineer was awarded by Bharat Ratna as India’s highest civilian honor in 1997.
Here are top Inspirational Quotes by Dr. Abdul Kalam which tells about his success mantras.. See what he says and get inspired:
- Don’t read success stories, you will only get a message. Read failure stories, you will get some ideas to get success.
- Unless India stands up to the world, no one will respect us. In this world, fear has no place only strengths respects strength.
- Confidence and Hard work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you successful person. (Highly Inspirational Quote by the Great Man)
- Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential and power, let difficulties know that you too are difficult.
- For great men, religion is a way of making friends; small people make religion a fighting tool.
- Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep
- Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck. (One of the best Inspirational Quotes)
- Learning gives Creativity, Creativity leads to Thinking, Thinking provides Knowledge, Knowledge makes you great.
- All Birds find shelter during a rain. But Eagle avoids rain by flying above the Clouds.
- If you FAIL, never give up because F.A.I.L. means “First Attempt in Learning“. END is not the end; in fact E.N.D. means “Effort Never Dies“. If you get NO as an answer, remember N.O. means “Next Opportunity“.
So, let’s be positive.