Cool Lessons from Delhi Elections:-
1. Focus on your positives and not on the negatives of competition while talking to customers.
2. Unless your Field Force is in top gear, no strategy will work.
3. Grow your own Sales Managers instead of bringing in opportunists from Competitors in the last quarter.
4. Ultimate power comes from the Field Force because they are the people who meet customers every day and know them best – Listen to them and respect their inputs. Never stop training them to be able to be their best.
5. Passion and Self Belief can overcome any obstacle and the best of resources are useless in a face of a well prepared and determined competitor who is willing to fight back from the worst possible debacle.
Great corporate analysis worth sharing……..