Some Marriage Math(s):
- Smart man + smart woman = romance
- Smart man + dumb woman = pregnancy
- Dumb man + smart woman = affair
- Dumb man + dumb woman = marriage
A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn’t need.
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
More Marriage Advice
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- To be happy with a man, you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
To be happy with a woman, you must love her a lot & not try to understand her at all.
- Married men live longer than single men, but married men are a lot more willing to die.
- Any married man should forget his mistakes, there’s no use in two people remembering the same thing.
- Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
- A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t.
A man marries a woman expecting that she won’t change, and she does.
- A woman has the last word in any argument.
Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
- There are two times when a man doesn’t understand a woman – before marriage and after marriage.
- My opinions are my wife’s, and she says I’m lucky to have them.